Question for retailers

wobbie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 22, 2004
I was wondering if any retailers have every tried to qualify a customer and that customer did not qualify based on credit criteria? Then, recieved a phone call from the same customer 2 weeks later informing you that he got a call from Dish Network and was told that he was "pre-qualified". This happened to me, I consider myself very lucky that the customer called me back as he wants me to do the install. I have been in contact with the credit department and now they are telling me that the customer only qualifies for the Free For All and not the DHA that he had already been assigned an account number and install date under. Dish Network had him approved for a DIRECTDHA and now they say he does'nt qualify, sounds fishy to me and I am wondering if anyone else has ever run into this.

Yup - happens all the time. It's tunaboy math. Some people can qualify for DHA as long as there's no retailer money to be paid. :mad:

BTW, Wobbie - you need to join dishretailer.com - that's the better place to discuss this stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)