Question for Someone Who Has MLS Direct Kick

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jyafink

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 7, 2008
I just got a new customer install on Wednesday (08/14) with D* and paid to have the MLS Direct Kick package. However, when I tune to those channels they are blank. Is that normal? I know there are no games scheduled until Saturday, but when I had this package with Time Warner (via indemand), the Direct Kick channels always showed the upcoming schedule so I at least knew that I was subscribed. I am worried that when Saturday comes there will be no games shown because I don’t see the upcoming schedule or anything at all on D* because the screen is blank. Someone please let me know what is going on. Thank you.

If you tune to one of those channels and DON'T get the "Channel not purchased (771)" error then you are cleared to get that channel. Sometimes D* will simply show their white and blue wallpaper scene on those channels until something comes in. You can also go forward in the guide and see what games are on which channel and at what time. You can look up to 2 weeks in advance.

Thanks to all! Now I won't panic if I also get blank screens before Center Ice and NFL games.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)