question looking for some help you guys :)

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
good afternoon my friends i need a little help on something looking to get another tv for the computer room i have one hopper 3 dvr in the bedroom.is there a way you can get another hopper 3 dvr or do i have to get a 4k joey for the computer room .any help would be appreciated many thanks Allen bluegras.

You can't get a second Hopper 3 today at all, maybe after the 42 switch is released. If the new TV in the computer room is 4K then a 4K Joey is what you will want otherwise a Joey 2 would be fine. Keep in mind that the 4K Joeys are still not getting Netflix if that is an issue for you.

Reactions: charlesrshell
You can't get a second Hopper 3 today at all, maybe after the 42 switch is released. If the new TV in the computer room is 4K then a 4K Joey is what you will want otherwise a Joey 2 would be fine. Keep in mind that the 4K Joeys are still not getting Netflix if that is an issue for you.
Hi Bobby i would like to get a joey that is 4k but i need one that has bluetooth also too so i can use a soundbar in the computer room looking at one of those vizio 4ktv that does chromecasts and you can use your phone as a remote.

If you are looking at a Vizio 4k TV, you really don't need a bluetooth sound bar. You can simply add the soundbar connected by an optical cable between the soundbar and the TV. My daughter's Soundbar is connected to her Vizio that way. I come out of my Vizio with an optical cable to my AVR. That way I get 5.1 sound from the Vizio's apps.

Reactions: bspei
Hi Bobby i would like to get a joey that is 4k but i need one that has bluetooth also too so i can use a soundbar in the computer room looking at one of those vizio 4ktv that does chromecasts and you can use your phone as a remote.
Dish has a plug-in Bluetooth dongle for the Joey's - I'm using one on my Wireless Joey and it works fine with my Beats headphones

Reactions: dennispap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)