Question on Progamming

bikeman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 26, 2005
Gibraltar Michigan
Good Morning All

We currently subscripe to at&t Dish Network with America's Everything package, since i'm aware the price may go up on 2/1/08, wondering if it would be possible thru at&t to downgrade to AT250 with Dish HD for $20.00, thereby saving a little money, Current receivers are VIP 622, and one 311 we're using, do have another 311 unused since Sister got rid of her Television it was connected to.

THank you all for your time and consideration in this matter

P.S. Last time i called at&t dish network programming department back a few months ago prior to getting HD, they said couldn't downgrade to another package, that the America's Everything Package was the same as America's Top 250 Package, is that true? or false?

You absolutely can downgrade. The only provision is if you're leasing, you must maintain AT100+HD at a minimum.

America's Everything Package is different than AT250 also (it costs more, which is the first clue). AEP includes all the channels that AT250 does plus all (??) of the movie packages.

AEP includes AT250+HBO+Cinemax+Showtime+Starz/(Encore east)+NBA TV+DVR Fees. This includes the HD versions if you have the HD pack.

AT250 has Encore West and the Encore theme channels. The Movie Channel West and the TMC Extra West.

So if I under stand correctly to get all of the channels one still needs to purchase the HD pack in addition to the AEP making it $20 more than the AEP? I was hoping that having the AEP would mean getting the HD versions of the SD channels received. Please let me know if I am correct.
Thanks,
Tracy

So if I under stand correctly to get all of the channels one still needs to purchase the HD pack in addition to the AEP making it $20 more than the AEP?
That is correct IF you want all available HD channels. You could go with the $10.00 package with AEP, where you would lose the Voom channels and Universal HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)