Question on Programming Guide Length

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

AIsmail

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 25, 2005
Stewartsville, NJ
I have a 211 reciever and the guide only goes out 3 days. The reciever is not connected via a phone line. I thought the guide was supposed to go out to 9 days. Their is no EHD connected to the unit if that matters. Is the 3 day guide correct? I tried looking for an setting or option but I've had no luck. Thanks in advance.

I have a 211 reciever and the guide only goes out 3 days. The reciever is not connected via a phone line. I thought the guide was supposed to go out to 9 days. Their is no EHD connected to the unit if that matters. Is the 3 day guide correct? I tried looking for an setting or option but I've had no luck. Thanks in advance.

Without a hard drive to store the programming guide the 211 only has enough internal memory for 3 days. That is true for all DISH basic receivers. The older basic receivers such as a 3900 originally had 3 day guides but as more information was added to the data stream they were lucky to store 2 hrs. of guide info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts