Question re: "moving".

JJ J

Original poster
Dec 3, 2006
If I lease a 622 receiver and dish, and then call in a "move", will the fact that I've leased the equipment and then taken it with me on my "move" create a problem?

Or will they accept the "move" the same as if I owned the equipment I "moved" with?

Thanks for your responses.

The csr won't care, just say you moved the equipment, and the new address. Check out the spot beam before you move or make sure the CONUS HD channels you want are on the same sats that you currently get. i.e. 61.5 for Washington DC.

If I lease a 622 receiver and dish, and then call in a "move", will the fact that I've leased the equipment and then taken it with me on my "move" create a problem?

Or will they accept the "move" the same as if I owned the equipment I "moved" with?

Thanks for your responses.

I would suggest you do not use the term "move". You want to change your service address and leave the billing address the same.

No questions asked and technically you are telling them the truth.

How does one go about obtaining the new service address. Do you go as far as giving a street name and house #?

Yes you will give a complete address. It takes a little research as far as zip code etc. You dont want to give, for instance, an address that someone is currently using.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts