Questions on new service and prices

qcjoe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2012
Ohio
I have DTV right now but my contract is up at the start of November. Ive been very happy with the service but if I cant get a good retention deal I may have to leave. I have a few questions on DISH on the whole.
What is the price of service in the second year? How is service in the rain? I noticed that pretty much all the cartoon type channels are not in HD. Will that be changing soon?
Thanks for any responses.

Top 120 $29.99 for first year and $54.99 after
Top 200 $39.99 for first year and $69.99 after
Top 250 $44.99 for first year and $79.99 after

The service in the rain is no different since it all depends on how well the dish is installed and your line of site.
Dish has cartoon channels in HD but not all, not sure why that would be a major concern but I suppose it's important to some.

The only cartoon channel I can think of that isn't in HD is Boomerang... and Disney Jr, Nick Jr, and Nicktoons...well, that's more than half, actually.

Reactions: qcjoe
Top 120 $29.99 for first year and $54.99 after
Top 200 $39.99 for first year and $69.99 after
Top 250 $44.99 for first year and $79.99 after

The service in the rain is no different since it all depends on how well the dish is installed and your line of site.
Dish has cartoon channels in HD but not all, not sure why that would be a major concern but I suppose it's important to some.
I watch some of the adult cartoons at night and also Disney XD has the new Star Wars cartoon on it. So is that full rate in the second year I take it?

I watch some of the adult cartoons at night and also Disney XD has the new Star Wars cartoon on it. So is that full rate in the second year I take it?

Yep, that would be the regular price for those packages. If you get a DVR, add extra programming or extra receivers that would go on top of the programming price. DisneyXD is not in HD right now and I'm not sure if Dish will carry it or not in HD. Cartoon Network is in HD though.

Yep, that would be the regular price for those packages. If you get a DVR, add extra programming or extra receivers that would go on top of the programming price. DisneyXD is not in HD right now and I'm not sure if Dish will carry it or not in HD. Cartoon Network is in HD though.
Add in annual price increases for DISH usually the beginning of Feb. So if you start in Nov. 2014 Feb 2015 will probably have a price increase and Feb 2016 you will still be under contract for that price increase.

Reactions: stardust3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)