Quick: 4K Joey vs. Joey 2.0 w/ Hopper 3

It was supposed to.... It was supposed to have Netflix two. It's only been coming for 2+ years though so people need to be patient. I'm sure it will show up someday ! :p

So no use of 2 tuners at this time? Got ya. Thanks.
My biggest wish for watching TV at that location. But if very little to gain 4k wise, and a speed improvement, an upgrade would be nice, but not urgent. Now if I could play with 2 tuners like the swap and pause, I would next day Air one, lol amazing Netflix is still broken on the 4k joey, just crazy!

Thanks again.

If it's that much of a priority, you could add another H3 in that location now that the DPH42 switch is out. A bit of a pricey solution, but it would get you the functionality!

do the 2 hopper 3 talk to each other ?? or are they separate ?? as far as can they watch stuff off each other ??
yeah, probably overkill, was debating the urgency of the joey 2 to joey 4k swap.
just got a xbr900e sony and a zvox 670 in that location, looks and sounds good, so was watching more up there compared to my regular h3 location.

do the 2 hopper 3 talk to each other ?? or are they separate ?? as far as can they watch stuff off each other ??
yeah, probably overkill, was debating the urgency of the joey 2 to joey 4k swap.
just got a xbr900e sony and a zvox 670 in that location, looks and sounds good, so was watching more up there compared to my regular h3 location.
Yes two Hopper 3s and all Joeys can talk to each other in my Hopper 3 system. I have two H3s, two 4KJs, and two WJs. Here is what the Source Menu looks like when selected from either Hopper and all Joeys.
Source Menu.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)