Status
Not open for further replies.

RedSavina

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 19, 2005
Groton, CT
Is it possible to add options to the Quick Links drop-down? If so, I would like to request adding a link to Subscribed Threads.

I use the Subscribed Threads to bookmark discussions for later reference. Today, while searching for a posting I recall reading, I realized that this would be nice to have on the Quick Links drop-down.

Regards,
Red

BFG said:
it's already there it's called the User Control Panel

Okay, maybe I should have made my laziness clearer... ;)

After I go to User Control Panel I then have to click List Subscriptions. Maybe I'm alone in this, but I thought a direct link to List Subscriptions from the "Quick Links" drop-down would be handy (saves a step).

Perhaps I'm overly sensitive to these things because I live in a dial-up world where I'm really excited when I connect as fast as 37.2 Kbps.

Red

Well whenever there's a new post to your subscribed threads it will show up in the User CP.

You only need to go into the listed subscriptions if there aren't new posts and you want to find the old thread

hdtvtechno said:
Why don't you try Satellite Broadband ? :rolleyes:

Believe me, I've thought about this long and hard! Due to my job moving me every couple of years, plus the initial hardware expense, plus the recurring installation fees (in my case), plus the possibility of having broadband in my next location... I just couldn't justify it. :(

So yes, I whine about it often, but ultimately the decision to crawl the web on dial-up was mine.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts