Quick links

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

nsaspook

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 15, 2003
Fairview, Oregon
Move "Mark Forums read" to top of "Quick Links" drop down menu. New posts (entire site) already at top of "New Posts" drop down menu.

I am actually going to get rid of the new posts from the quick links menu completely now that have we a new post links menu. :)

Thanks for the suggestion!

When are you going to get new posts today feature? I wish I could see the new posts in the past day, past two days, etc. because if something happens in the browser to where you get off of the site or get disconnected from the internet or something, you lose all the new posts that you did not get to visit yet. With the new posts from the past day or two you can start from where you left off.

I do not believe there ever will be such a function.

The way it works is off of your computers cookies, if you have not been here for 24 hours and click on the new posts it shows you the post from the last 24 hours, if you have not been here for 4 days it shows you the new posts from the last 4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)