Quick Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DS0816

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 24, 2006
I'm thinking of making a change to my program package.

I have gotten into watching Major League Baseball -- and thrilled my hometown Detroit Tigers is hot! -- and am thinking of subscribing to Sports Package to get all the RSNs.

Here's what I wanna know.

Do repeat games get blocked out from certain channels -- or is it just the original airings (not available in my area)?

If repeats are not blocked, I'll go ahead and swipe Cinemax or Showtime for the Sports Pack.

Thanks.

DS0816 said:
I'm thinking of making a change to my program package.

I have gotten into watching Major League Baseball -- and thrilled my hometown Detroit Tigers is hot! -- and am thinking of subscribing to Sports Package to get all the RSNs.

Here's what I wanna know.

Do repeat games get blocked out from certain channels -- or is it just the original airings (not available in my area)?

If repeats are not blocked, I'll go ahead and swipe Cinemax or Showtime for the Sports Pack.

Thanks.
Sorry, I have the SP but do not know the answer to your question ...:eek:

Jimbo

Jimbo,

Thanks for answering. Part of the reason I wanted to make a quick change -- if the answer to my question is No, they do not block repeat broadcasts of outside regional games -- is attributed to the July 29 humiliation of the New York Yankees losing 6 to 19 against the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. I want to see that game!

I have seen some pro sports repeats blacked out while others aren't blacked out. I am not really sure what the "formula" would be to determine which ones are blacked out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts