R-15 Questtion

Status
Please reply by conversation.

martin63

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 8, 2004
El Paso, TX
I have been having issues with this DVR since the latest update. It will not record programs I have set it to record and it keeps rebooting. Has anyone else had this problem. I beleive the latest update I have is 105f.

Thanks,
Happy Holidays to all!

I've tried resetting it, unplugging it and nothing seems to work. It is really getting annoying. It keeps rebooting after about 15 min of watching. I think it's time to call CS and try to get it replaced.

As a first time poster, I'm having the same problem martin63. It's the reason I joined this forum in hopes of finding a solution.

I originally thought the problem was associated with the fact that I just added a Logitech Harmony 880 Universal Remote into my TV watching equation.

Based on what you are experiencing I am now fairly confident that there is no issue with the new Harmony 880.

Unfortuntely, this is doing nothing to alleviate the issue at hand. I am currently experiencing lockups every 20 minutes or so. The only thing that fixes it is to hit the reset button...wait a couple minutes...then pull the card and finally reseat the card.

...if it wasn't for the monopoly on the NFL Ticket I would have pulled the plug on Satellite TV Eons ago...I've been dealing with this pisspoor company for close to 20 years (back when they were called Pegasus Satellite)...

I hope someone can make a recommendation on how to address this issue for good...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)