R.I.P. Patrick Swayze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad news. A tough Texan. I met him way back in 1991. His wife was in a show called "Super Force" that filmed in Orlando at Universal Studios. Many never heard of the show [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsW78sWVb8Y&feature=related]YouTube - Super Force theme[/ame] He came on the set a few times. He then wanted to walk around the theme park . I asked him if he wanted a Security Guard to walk around with him . He said no. He didn't get very far before someone noticed him . He was very nice to everyone. I saw an interview with him not long ago and you could see the fear in his eyes. He also seemed bitter. I can understand why.

Hated to hear it, he had lasted longer than most with that particular type of cancer and I was beginning to hope that maybe he would beat it. Really going to miss his acting, he was really good.

I think one of the most memorable things he did, is when he did that skit on SNL with Chris Farley where they were both trying out to be Chip-N-Dale dancers. Man that was some funny stuff.

RIP Patrick.. enjoyed your Road House movie. One of my favs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts