R15 DVR on sale

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DTV TiVo Dealer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 26, 2003
Scarsdale, NY
I just put the R15 pre-order offer on our private forum page. This advance order deal is only available to forum members. Again I expect to be the first company shipping DIRECTV latest advanced products.

Sorry to say our jump on the early delivery is available in very limited quantity, so please order ASAP to ensure your priority shipping position.

-Robert

I see the R15 is sporting a USB port. Any chance it's activated? If it's not why do they even bother putting them on these DVRs?

slacker9876 you are #2, not bad!

CWS_kahuna The USB port is not yet active, but this time DIRECTV is very serious about activating the bi-directional USB for many applications in the near future.

-Robert

Robert, are the R10s going to come down in price now? I wouldn't mind grabbing an older one.....don't have any recording capabilities at the moment.

Prices are not dropping on DIRECTV TiVo DVR's. But they will be phased out.

Lee, you can place your order on-line and mail us a check once you receive the R15.

-Robert

ok but when i go to your web site to place a order it tell me I Need a CC
I do place a order without a CC?

I get this: ValueElectronics Inc.
Order Confirmation

Credit Card Number is Required.
Please press the browser back button to correct the problem.

I am thinking about going to dtv If I buy a D15 from you will I get all the current promotions and Who will I contact about a dish install. Or would it be better to go to D directly I am sick of poor quality pic on cable

Robert,

I preordered but the form didn't request any forum membership verificaiton. Order number is 15464.

badmonkey said:
Robert,

I preordered but the form didn't request any forum membership verificaiton. Order number is 15464.

If you were able to get to the private forum URL we set up we assume you are a forum member so your order is OK.

Regarding forklifter's interest in getting DIRECTV DVR service, I hope you call my company. I'm off to the the mountains for the weekend, but Wendy is one of our best CSR's who is taking care of the office today.

-Robert

I got everything all set up with Wendy Now I have to wait for the installer to come set up the system then wait till august for the dr15 to come Wendy was great to deal with and I cant wait for the DR-15 in august

forklifter said:
I got everything all set up with Wendy Now I have to wait for the installer to come set up the system then wait till august for the dr15 to come Wendy was great to deal with and I cant wait for the DR-15 in august
Its R-15 Not DR-15

Robert? for Advance Order R15

Robert, i have not placed the order as of yet and i am assuming that $0 will be charged to my CC now? When will the $99 be charged and will i be notified of the charge as well as shipping?

Status
Please reply by conversation.