Race time!

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
I didn't realize it was on FOX as well ....
Watched most of it, I enjoyed it, nice change of pace ... even if I only recognize maybe half the field anymore.

DWS44

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2004
Rock Hill, SC
Meanwhile...in Charlotte (i.e. the Home of NASCAR), the local Fox affiliate chose to show a movie instead. :facepalm

At least it was also on FS1. Virtual Bristol next week should be comical. It's bound to be a wreckfest.

If nothing else, these iRacing events are making me nostalgic for the old days of Cup start times @ 1PM Eastern. I miss those days...so much nicer than the mid/late-afternoon start times that the current broadcasters have saddled us with, IMO.

Reactions: Elsguy

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Meanwhile...in Charlotte (i.e. the Home of NASCAR), the local Fox affiliate chose to show a movie instead. :facepalm

At least it was also on FS1. Virtual Bristol next week should be comical. It's bound to be a wreckfest.

If nothing else, these iRacing events are making me nostalgic for the old days of Cup start times @ 1PM Eastern. I miss those days...so much nicer than the mid/late-afternoon start times that the current broadcasters have saddled us with, IMO.
Moving on to Bristol like you said, will they be giving these cares 5 Virtual Resets, seeing it will be a typical short track wreckathon ?

Reactions: Howard Simmons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts