Radio Issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I have been noticing today that our streams have been randomly dropping out. I have been watching the encoders and one stream will just stop then start again then the other stream will then do the same thing a few moments later.

I have checked out the server, rebooted the server, did an internet test and everything is fine on our end. Our stream hosting provider has checked things on their end and all is fine there as well, but in looking at their logs other stations are having the issue as well. There appears to be some kind of routing issue somewhere on the backbone which is causing the issue. Hopefully this is resolved shortly. :)

Thanks for listening!

Nope not crazy... but I am going crazy because of the issue. I HATE when things like this are out of my control.

The issue is still happening. The stream dropped out for a long time yesterday and went out again this morning..

It played perfectly through my whole show last night. :)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Just heard from our streaming company... it appears the ENTIRE DATA CENTER they host at is down. A few other pages I go to are down too, so I am guessing they are hosted at the same Data Center.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)