Not open for further replies.

T2k

The Raw Nerve
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 5, 2004
Park Slope, NYC
http://www.rai.it/news/articolornews24/0,9219,4133544,00.html

Le agenzie di stampa riportano che il Papa ha perso conoscenza e che le sue condizioni sono sempre più gravi. Lo confermano fonti vaticane.

His will is unbelievable after he went through this last two rough months period - but the move he wanted to saty home instead of the hospital is actually saddening: I think he felt the time is coming... :no

I think it is great he is being allowed to stay at his home to die. The hospital is a terrible place.

I have been listening to this on Fox News today on XM, sounds like they are just waiting for news to come that he indeed is gone.

God Bless you Karol Wojtyla

I'm not a Catholic, just a Christian, but I pray that when the time comes that God will take him home.

I hate to hear when anyone has to go through something like this. My family went through it a few weeks ago with my grandfather. Almost similar conditions too.

Another strong indication is that the members of the convent for new pope are arriving to Rome.... they only should come weeks after the death of the Pope...

I should note that CNN has removed the News Flash from their webpage saying that the Pope has Died.

Fox News is now back peddling now. The Vatican is saying the pope is still alive.

It's only been reported in Italian media that he has...but no one is confirming it. If the movie Road Trip is correct (seriously...the extent of my Vaticant knowledge comes from Road Trip and Hudson Hawk), shouldn't their be white smoke as a confirmation?

cdru said:
It's only been reported in Italian media that he has...but no one is confirming it. If the movie Road Trip is correct (seriously...the extent of my Vaticant knowledge comes from Road Trip and Hudson Hawk), shouldn't their be white smoke as a confirmation?

White smoke comes when the cardinals have chosen the new Pope.

PS: if it was wrong in that movie, that's ridiculous...

I have removed the tribute to the pope from the from page, as it now appears the pope is still with us.

I posted it as Fox News and CNN both made the announcement that the Pope has died. CNN actually posted it to their homepage.

I am sorry for the "jumping" the gun with the announcement on the homepage, I just wanted to pay tribute to this great man. My appologies to all.

T2k said:
White smoke comes when the cardinals have chosen the new Pope.

PS: if it was wrong in that movie, that's ridiculous...
Now that you say that, I was mistaken. They did ring the bell first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts