Rarely any new discussions here

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mopardude01

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 16, 2014
missouri
How come there isn't many new discussions of this service. Is it because they don't have any sports channels, or people don't like the pay as you go thing?

Everyone I know that has this is very pleased with it and loves the "pay as you go thing".
Most likely not much discussion is a combination of things.
  • Nothing new lately to chat about.
  • Nothing to complain about(as long as you realize this is for consuming TV shows, not to see how great your 4K set it).
  • Let's face it, a lot of people these days are hooked on Facebook and some have never even heard of forums. If it is not on FB, it don't exist right?

Thank you both. I installed it about a week ago, and so far I like it pretty well. I have questions, and there doesn't seem to be all much info about it, being new I thought there would be more .

Mopar dude' Probably everything about how to install orby and what equipment you need has already been asked in other post. Sometimes when I needed information I just read all the old post and get my answer. I found that sometimes there is more than 1 way to achieve the result you are wanting to get. If there is anything you want to know,. If you have a question Just ask and someone here might be able to give you the answer..

Reactions: KE4EST
Thank you all, I was looking to find info on a universal remote that would control more devices. And another issue is, I have the Dvr and a regular receiver, and the regular receiver will pull in more OTA channels same antenna. And how would you keep the guide locked on favorite channels instead of resorting back to all channels every time you pull the guide?

I can add, I would look at Orby to replace my DirecTV subscription I rarely watch (due to streaming) if they would add Fox News and Fox Business.

I put off getting orby for awhile because lack of fox channel and weather channel. Got friendly tv for $5.99 and it has the weather channel. Play it with roku stick. If you are interested in political moments that are happening you tube streams some fox news free. = Not to be political= If you like to see trump rallys, There is a website called rightsidebroadcasting.net Might have misspelled it but a search could be made. I try to keep informed about all the campaings on both political partys. and will not argue politc with anyone here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts