Rate the avatar above you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess 8. Not much into hockey.

9/10

Very cute girl, I remember myself picking my nose when I was 3 infront of everyone, ewww.
No wonder my parents always use to slap my hands.

5/10, lacks the newer HD capability.

Not everyone is ar rich as you are.

And, that's not really a DirecTV system....

Then, I don't get your avitar?

Attachments

• My_lnbs.jpg
    My_lnbs.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 92
5/10, lacks the newer HD capability.

I have hd-ota that beats anything that any satellite or cable supplier can deliver. And, it is FREE!

Amercans have just started to get their mindset accommodated to the new "paradigm" of the world maket and the world economy.

Just like expensive stereo equipment that appeared in the late 1960's and early 1970's, there comes a point of diminishing returns.

Bigger is NOT always better. Overpriced HIGH DEFINITION SATELLITE TV SERVICE, is NOT always better.

Fools who pay the lottery buy hundreds of dollars of tickets thinking they have a greater chance of winning. The really realy intelligent lottery player buys one ticket, just to get into the game.

I've had HD for over a year now on the OTA signal. I still have SD satellite service. Then, again, I pay only $30 a month for 60 channels on a dual tuner box.

My Dish equipment was nearly free. I've been a subcontracting installer and service provider since the early days of dbs.

I do not need to go into hock buying things to impress persons who do not care about me personally. And, if I did, only to make me jealous and to make them dislike me even more.

To me, Credit cards and overspending, is NOT freedom, as the Chase credit card advertisements proclaim. It is the new form of slavery.

Unfortunately, for years, the US culture has been based on consumptionm with over 30 per cent of our Gross National Product based on creating debt. Debt does not create wealth.

The Chinese and India has entered the market of consumerism, with one difference. They buy with savings, NOT credit or debt.

We are in to a rude awakening, if we have not been awakened, already.

After one year with HD OTA and still on SD satellite, I can't saw that I still notice much difference in either service, after I've gotten used to it. It's content that matters, beyond a decent picture.

I can say from experience that my "OUTDATED" system is more efficient and more reliable than you state of the art one.

Not everyone is ar rich as you are.

And, that's not really a DirecTV system....

Then, I don't get your avitar?
Wasn't knocking the system, just saying that it would be higher if it could get HD.
Thought it was Directv because of the logo, thought at first it was the old extra gain dish.

I do agree OTA HD is much better though, and I usually default to it myself. As for being rich, far from it.:rolleyes:

As for my avatar, it's the old Atlanta Flames logo.

@Derwin0, I rate it a 5, but then I am a damn Yankee...

Just for the occasion, I loaded a new avatar from a photo taken on vacation. Enjoy!

Move over Darth Vader, Hannibal Lecter. Here is the new BEST villain in movie history.

9/10.

Hockey is the greatest sport, and I was born and raised in south Buffalo.
Plus that logo beats the later Sabres logos by several miles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)