Rave-HD Alert: Beyonce & Friends Tonight at 9PM & 12PM EST!

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Tell you what. I do not care much about their music but the concert looks and feels like you are in the audience. It is gorgeous. She is also (that is the middle one). Don't miss it. Excellent PQ and concert.

I saw it once and she is gorgeous...!!! Do you know when it will be on again? I was getting some pixelization the first time. Hopefully will have better luck the next time.

Now thats the kind of trunk space you look for and a late model vehicle...
thumbsup.gif
:rolleyes:

I take it back. The concert I saw before was her with Destiny's Child. The PQ is much better on this one. She looks even that much more SAUCY!!!!

She gets
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
and - Three thumbs up from me...
icon_mrgreen.gif

BlackCatt said:
I take it back. The concert I saw before was her with Destiny's Child. The PQ is much better on this one. She looks even that much more SAUCY!!!!

She gets
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
and - Three thumbs up from me...
icon_mrgreen.gif

I knew you would like. I was impressed with the amount of details in the picture and the different angle camera. You really felt that you were part of the concert specially if you had the DD5.1 surround system all the way up. She moves so graciously and she just look gorgeous. Did you notice her skin how smooth looked? Oh, man... HD thanks... :D

So Colorful

Watched the concert and was very impressed with the PQ. The colors are so vivid. :shock: And of course Beyonce looked fabulous. I LOVE HDTV. I can't look a regular TV any more. I hope Voom is planning on showing more concert programming like this. How about Janet Jackson? :)

If you missed it, it will be shown again tomorrow. Here is the entire schedule.

January 10: 8:00AM, 2:00PM, 8:00PM
January 11: 2:00AM
January 13: 8:00AM, 2:00PM, 8:00PM
January 14: 2:00AM
January 16: 8:00AM, 2:00PM, 8:00PM
January 17: 2:00AM
January 19: 8:00AM, 2:00PM, 8:00PM
January 20: 2:00AM
January 22: 8:00AM, 2:00PM

I watched bits and pieces of these concert before and today it is the first time that I see it from the beginning. All I have to say is WOW!

Her openning song with that white dress that was barely covering her front and back made her look so sexy that I think the HD cameras wanted to explore more below that dress...Gee I need to see that once more.:)

Of course, she is a beautiful woman and seing her in HD does reaveals that even more. There were three mixes. There was film hd transfer when she talked. The concert itself looked like it was shot with HD cameras and one upconvert shot of the movie spyshagged... Looking at her right now with that white and red dotted dress shows her excellent figure. Gee...

Wow! Hey I am starting to like her music but she is more enjoyable to watch than the music!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts