Rave-HD Alert: Beyonce & Friends Tonight at 9PM & 12PM EST!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
GeneWildershair said:
True. I'm really blown away how sharp and detailed this looks though! I wish I was into the music, I'd probably watch the whole thing. hehe

Gene,

just mute the sound and watch the picture. That's all I am doing. :) don't need no more. Specially that white dress in the first song. :yes

Sean Mota said:
Gene,

just mute the sound and watch the picture. That's all I am doing. :) don't need no more. Specially that white dress in the first song. :yes

LOL! that's what I did with the Britney concert! haha. btw anyone know if they will get more concerts to show soon? I seem to keep seeing the same ones over and over. This is the first time I've seen Beyonce, but I saw that it was on before, so I guess it's not knew either. I would love for RAVEHD just to be a an HD showcase just for concerts, and for them to forget about those looped videos they show from time to time.

GeneWildershair said:
LOL! that's what I did with the Britney concert! haha. btw anyone know if they will get more concerts to show soon? I seem to keep seeing the same ones over and over. This is the first time I've seen Beyonce, but I saw that it was on before, so I guess it's not knew either. I would love for RAVEHD just to be a an HD showcase just for concerts, and for them to forget about those looped videos they show from time to time.

They do. Rave showed three new brand concerts for Sherryl Crow this month & Soundstage Presents: Chris Isaak with Special Guest Raul Malo. I always post the new programs at the VOOM High Definition TV DAILY Listing ALERTS!!

It might not be a whole lot but I believe the license requirements for these channels also has to do with how many they can afford per month. Give them time and they will add more.

I was stunned with Farm Aid, Tom Petty 1 & 2 and Marsalis concert and of course Michael McDonald.

Sean Mota said:
They do. Rave showed three new brand concerts for Sherryl Crow this month & Soundstage Presents: Chris Isaak with Special Guest Raul Malo. I always post the new programs at the VOOM High Definition TV DAILY Listing ALERTS!!

It might not be a whole lot but I believe the license requirements for these channels also has to do with how many they can afford per month. Give them time and they will add more.

I was stunned with Farm Aid, Tom Petty 1 & 2 and Marsalis concert and of course Michael McDonald.

yeah, can't go wrong with Tom Petty, Farm aid was a decent concert, and I noticed they played the jammy's of last year a few times. I wonder if they'll play this year's jammy's on there sometime soon? They had a pretty decent line up this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts