Rave-HD: Dave Matthews Band: The Central Park Concert 8pm ET

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dvlos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
Damn! Now this is delivering... according to the Voom website:

"Dave Matthews Band: The Central Park Concert
Staged on Central Park's Great Lawn in front of an estimated crowd of over 100,000 fans, this benefit concert includes some of the band's greatest hits, such as "What Would You Say" and "Ants Marching."

Oh snap.

Me and my wife love some of their songs especially "Crash" going to have to boot the kids away somewhere...

No fair..... this sux :( :( I knew someone would eventually get it, but voom, geez... C'mon HDNet!!!!

Don't know if this is for November or what, but didn't figure it warranted a new thread . . .
Was watching a few minutes of channel 999 and they did a little RAVE promo where they mentioned (and showed quick clips of) Garbage and Bush. Pretty cool -- more youth. And even a little - just a little - aggression. :yes It didn't say much about what the actual content would be - I'm hopin' for a full Garbage concert. Kinda dig their music, and Shirley Manson ain't too bad to look at.

Hell yeah...

Im all about Shirley Manson. She is hot! Also nice to see Led Zeppelins Song Remains The Same on 104

TheTimm said:
Don't know if this is for November or what, but didn't figure it warranted a new thread . . .
Was watching a few minutes of channel 999 and they did a little RAVE promo where they mentioned (and showed quick clips of) Garbage and Bush. Pretty cool -- more youth. And even a little - just a little - aggression. :yes It didn't say much about what the actual content would be - I'm hopin' for a full Garbage concert. Kinda dig their music, and Shirley Manson ain't too bad to look at.

I caught a couple of Garbage songs during one of the Montreux Jazz Festival shows on Rave. I believe it was 2002.

Yeah, I finally stumbled into that myself. Kinda disappointed that I don't get a full concert and hafta settle for getting my Garbage fix from a so-called jazz festival. But it was good to get some Garbage in my system, even if just a little! Hell, just a quick glimpse of Ms. Manson in that white A-shirt would be worth it. :shocked

I have this channel now :)

this is like the third time I've watched the concert also :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts