Rave-HD: Rave in Concert : Soundstage Presents: Peter Cetera w/ Amy Grant 6PM EST!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Not only it looked excellent but the music is just heaven... My music :) let go back and enjoy the last few minutes.... The good old days of music...

Sean, I fully agree.. this was a terrific performance....I loved it. I really like Rave. I see the content getting better and better as VoOm matures and grows. Bravo VoOm !! I have had VoOm for 6 days and I feel I have gotten more out of it ...than 10 months with DirecTV! ;)

Sean or anyone, Where can I find out future dates of this program? Zap2it seems to have only a few days in advance like the VoOm program guide.
It would be nice to see a complete schedule posted somehwhere.

dtsfanohio said:
Sean or anyone, Where can I find out future dates of this program? Zap2it seems to have only a few days in advance like the VoOm program guide.
It would be nice to see a complete schedule posted somehwhere.

Zap2it has 7 days in advanced. The PG has 3 days. There will be a newsletter or something like that. VOOM is working on that to send to all subscribers. It will detail monthly programming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)