Rave-HD: Rave in Concert The Branford Marsalis Quartet Live in Europe '03 at 10PM EST

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
SYNOPSIS: See and hear the musical scope of this Grammy-Award winning tenor saxophonist. Produced in High Definition.

DATE / TIME: March 5: 10:00PM
March 6: 1:00AM, 1:00PM, 7:00PM
March 7: 5:00PM

I just read from Brandford Marsalis Quartet website that Bravo is also airing this jazz concert. See Here

"Catch Branford's Quartet this month on the Bravo Network's HD+ Station. This 60 minute concert was recorded live at the Bimhuis in Amsterdam in March of 2003 and features exclusive interview footage with Branford."

On the way home tonight, I saw a friend of mine who I have not seen for quite a while. He is musician and plays the guitar. He plays real good and we started talking about Latin Jazz. He's very much into this. He now works as a record manager for a small label company trying to promote Latin Jazz bands. He told me that once backstage in a concert, there was this guy who approached and started talking to him and liked what he was doing. The guy gave him his business cards and he saw the name on the card and it was Brandford. He was quite stunned and got to meet and talk to Brandford in other occassions. He has been backstage in most recent concerts and said something about a concert that will happen in March but has been sold out and ticket started selling back in September.

Just wanted to share this with you guys. I though it was interested since I am looking forward to the concert tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts