RC71 with HR34

Status
Please reply by conversation.
yea I buy the remote for 12 $ on ebay .but the difference in this contros is the switch for tv,D*,av1,av2... this one doesn't have):

It should just work for the receiver. Not sure if you can program it for TV from the HR34 but it would be just like programming the others in the RC65X where it gets the info from the box via IR.

Keep in mind the RC71 will only work in RF mode with the HR44/C41. They changed the RF standard with this new series, so no RF with your HR34 and RC71.

It should just work for the receiver. Not sure if you can program it for TV from the HR34 but it would be just like programming the others in the RC65X where it gets the info from the box via IR.

Keep in mind the RC71 will only work in RF mode with the HR44/C41. They changed the RF standard with this new series, so no RF with your HR34 and RC71.

Actually programming it is completely different too. I can't remember how to buy I think kitty was looking and found some info on it. He may be able to help

Yeah the how to is on sat install training ill need to copy paste what I can since I can't link to there. I can tell you I have a rc71 in ir working with the hr34 in my living room. So it does work. Just need to reread it.

Yeah the how to is on sat install training ill need to copy paste what I can since I can't link to there. I can tell you I have a rc71 in ir working with the hr34 in my living room. So it does work. Just need to reread it.

tell me the secret .lol

Mute Select and enter your TV code that's it! If it blinks Green its the right code, if it blinks red wrong code for your tv. Did it on my LG last Monday.

You need to go into the menu on the HR34 and select Remote control, program remote.
Follow the directions on the screen... The RC71's are wierd.. they need 2 way communication with the receiver.. by going into the menu, the remote knows your programming it to the TV.
If it gets messed up and wont control the receiver anymore.. press and hold mute and select until the light on the remote flashes twice, then press 9 8 1 That will reset the remote to factory defaults.

You need to go into the menu on the HR34 and select Remote control, program remote.
Follow the directions on the screen... The RC71's are wierd.. they need 2 way communication with the receiver.. by going into the menu, the remote knows your programming it to the TV.
If it gets messed up and wont control the receiver anymore.. press and hold mute and select until the light on the remote flashes twice, then press 9 8 1 That will reset the remote to factory defaults.

that exactly happen last night.tnk guys for all the info

Status
Please reply by conversation.