RCA

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Housni

Original poster
Feb 17, 2013
Eden,Wisconsin
Hi
I recieve today my X2 PREMIUM reciever but it doesn't work with RCA but it works with HDMI right now I don't have a flat screen so any help please because i try and i try but nothing.in my country it's work easy but here i still don't understand good how things work
Thanks

Are you asking if there is a converter-cable to switch HDMI output to component or composite ? Don't know the answer myself-that one hasn't come up for me yet.

It looks like they're composite, yellow (video out), red, & white (stereo sound out). Could be a bad receiver or maybe there's a remote button to change the video output (like the openbox receiver).

Are there any video settings in the setup menus? You would need to set the video to 480i.
(I am not familiar with this receiver, just a suggestion)

Is this the x2 that was $25ish on amazon, or the x2 dvbs2? The older dvb model comes set to PAL, so you need a PAL tv to see the menus on the screen to change the settings to NTSC (North America) format. The $25ish box that I bought quickly went back to Amazon.

Thanks so much guy for your help.thi is a x2 premium plus HD. i did all what you told me before i wrote the message but nothing happen.but somthing make me crazy with this reciever it work with a flat screen tv with a cable RGA but not with normals tv's i switch it from HDMI to RCA and i thought it's ok it will work but no i don't know.
thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts