re-scheduling

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

memo90061

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 26, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
so dish network is going to come on tuesday and i wasnt going to go to school BUT the teacher moved the test day to tuesday so i cant miss.. can i reschedule for that same day just @ a later time? it says they are coming on tuesday @ 12pm. i get out @ 12:50pm.. can i change the time to 3pm? or will i have to choose another date? i dont want to change it! i CANT wait to have dish network! i want it now! haha

so dish network is going to come on tuesday and i wasnt going to go to school BUT the teacher moved the test day to tuesday so i cant miss.. can i reschedule for that same day just @ a later time? it says they are coming on tuesday @ 12pm. i get out @ 12:50pm.. can i change the time to 3pm? or will i have to choose another date? i dont want to change it! i CANT wait to have dish network! i want it now! haha

You can try and get the CSR to put it in the notes that you would prefer it after 3 pm, but it's not going to be definite. The installer could show up anytime between 12 and 5(*ahem* give or take an hour in some cases). We're supposed to wait at least 30 minutes and try and contact you. If nothing else, if you have a cell phone, make sure Dish adds that number to the notes, and keep it with you! Caller ID won't say DISH NETWORK INSTALLER. So keep an eye on missed calls and voicemails.

thanks for the reply! :D

my mom will be here during that time but i wont. i get home at around 1:30pm. the dish network account is in my name so im the one who has to be here right? im so excited for dish network though! i havent had it since 2001!

I think their only requirement is someone over 18 be there. There is a chance that they may not come until you get back at 1:30, but just in case, make sure your mom knows all the particulars about how you would like the installation done.

Good luck on your test!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts