Reactivate Dish Outdoors account?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tvland1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 3, 2009
ohio
Been looking all around to find out if you have to call Dish or use MyDish to reactivate service with Dish Outdoors..They really don't have very good FAQs available anywhere for Dish Outdoors!! Google FAQs...Nowhere can I find out how long your account info will be saved or anything about time limits..Just tells you "Just don't pay and we'll take care of the rest"... That doesn't tell me crap!! Come-on Dish!! Get some FAQs together so people know what to expect!! I'm guessing the only way to find out any info is from people who have experienced Dish Outdoors

Been looking all around to find out if you have to call Dish or use MyDish to reactivate service with Dish Outdoors..They really don't have very good FAQs available anywhere for Dish Outdoors!! Google FAQs...Nowhere can I find out how long your account info will be saved or anything about time limits..Just tells you "Just don't pay and we'll take care of the rest"... That doesn't tell me crap!! Come-on Dish!! Get some FAQs together so people know what to expect!! I'm guessing the only way to find out any info is from people who have experienced Dish Outdoors

You may be able to use both! Are you able to log into MyDish.com? Usually if there's a balance on the account, you're able to restart it with a payment through My Dish. If not, contact us and we can look into it! We can't access your account through the forum, but you can contact us by Clicking Here.

- Phoenix

Like I said there's no answers because there's no certain terms out there.. I'm not having any problems with the service..just wanted to know what terms are..I guess there are none..I remember being stuck with some 301 receivers back when they pulled the plug on Dish Now... not to mention the stupid green dot money order stuff had to have back then..I'm afraid that if my 211 and 222 receivers aren't keep active I'm sure someday I will call to restart them and they won't be able to to activate them... same old story....

Have you looked through the "Wake Up Your Receivers" section on the "Dish Outdoors" section of the MyDish app? Particularly the FAQ in the "Dish Outdoors Support" section of the "Need Help..." listings? You might find the FAQ at this link helpful as well:

Request Rejected (ignore the title, the link works)

Have you looked through the "Wake Up Your Receivers" section on the "Dish Outdoors" section of the MyDish app? Particularly the FAQ in the "Dish Outdoors Support" section of the "Need Help..." listings? You might find the FAQ at this link helpful as well:

Request Rejected (ignore the title, the link works)
Yeah it just tells you about turning receiver on and off...I checked pay as go which is what I have with the Dish Outdoors account.. Nowhere is there any info about what happens if you decide to leave the account go for let's say like 6 months..What happens to the account?? Do they keep your account forever? When you let your account expire or cancel service on home account your My Dish account goes too after I believe it's 2 months.. Nobody knows for sure..CSR had no clue what I was even talking about when I called..I knew it was going to be funny

Back before I kept the account active full time, I never left it off for 6 months, but after 5 months, I just called in to reactivate it and paid for the next month. That was before the app existed. I don't know what, if any, time limit there is, but I expect the worst case would just involve setting up a new account. I do recall that my online account was not available to me until after the reactivation when I left it off that long. You might try talking to the folks at Dish4MyRV to see if they have any more info. They sell a lot of PAYGO accounts...

Reactions: Tvland1
I'll give them a call tomorrow and see if they have any info..My biggest fear is loosing the activation of the 222..

Called Dish4MyRv and talk with a nice Lady named Kim.. There's supposably no time limit on reactivating account.Your MyDish account is not going to be closed like a home account will.When you log back in to MyDish and pay the service with card it automatically send activation signals to the receivers..Or you can call CSR..I'd rather use MyDish..

Reactions: NYDutch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts