Read About My Nightmare As A Dish Network Customer!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Zooz said:
Hey I'm a people lover! Don't act like an Urban Princess and you surely will not be labeled one ;)

We installers have our jokes about various customers. If you think what I have to say is bad, then you should really sit down with some DirecTv customer service reps. Endless hours of entertainment to be sure :yes

*chuckles*

you never answered the origninal posters question about what area you install in and the company you work with.

since you have nothing to be worried about and you take pride in your work, you should have no problem posting this information.

if i lived in your area and knew who you where, there is no way i would let you install anything on my house.

korsjs said:
since you have nothing to be worried about and you take pride in your work, you should have no problem posting this information.

Pullleeezzz... That is because it is none of yours or the OPs business.

Posting private information on a public access forum is a damned good way to open oneself up for any number of various attacks by malicious internet users...

Try to bait someone else :) How about you start by posting YOUR name YOUR city and what company YOU work for?!

korsjs said:
if i lived in your area and knew who you where, there is no way i would let you install anything on my house.

Why because I don't agree the original poster has a right to a claim? Especially after reading their website that is riddled with inane and anal complaints, vague allegations, and other grossly exaggerated claims. Maybe you should be rethinking your logic. Maybe you haven't read her entire web page. Perhaps you are gullible and believe every word she says? Who knows. Who cares really.

But like I said before. If you think I sound jaded, go talk to some DirecTv CSRs. They will have you rolling with laughter about some customers. Or if it strikes a nerve with you, LOL, maybe not ;)

Its an aspect of working with the public. You would be hard pressed to find ANY company that doesn't have its workers ridicule its customers behind their backs for their sometimes outrageous complaints.

:dev Now... Since I have hipped you to some of the inside info of business behind the scenes with CSRs... does that mean you will be going on a corporate boycotting crusade?!?! LOL :dev

Zoos-

Whether you are a good installer or not is not at question. Your lack of empathy (which there is) shows that you either do not care that people have problems or think people should have problems.

Neither you nor I were present at this customer's house to see what happend and you can speculate all you want but to go so far as labelling someone a 'urban princess' when you weren't even involved in the incident?

Each time you speak it only makes you look worse.

As far as my post about the damage that the OP described, I am still waiting for any of my points to be addressed.

h0m3rs1mps0n said:
Zoos-
Your lack of empathy (which there is) shows that you either do not care that people have problems or think people should have problems.

Empathy is given where it is warranted. In this case, it isn't.

h0m3rs1mps0n said:
Neither you nor I were present at this customer's house to see what happend and you can speculate all you want but to go so far as labelling someone a 'urban princess' when you weren't even involved in the incident?

Speculation and presence of the alleged incident is irrelevant. One has only look at this customer's words in this case to see their claim is exaggerated at best, fraudulent at the worst.

I only added the the Urban Princess label after further reading the OPs website. The alleged incident has nothing to do with it.

h0m3rs1mps0n said:
Each time you speak it only makes you look worse.

Hey I just call em like I see em ;)

dufoenet's post (not bashing)

Since the thread was locked I just wanted to report what my step-father said about the wood damage in the pictures.

I did not tell him what happened or how it supposedly happened and just told him the equipment involved (satellite box, possibly dvd player that were in pics).

He said the vertical scratch on the front of the wood could have been caused by equipment but it would have been pulled out (like someone pulled the cables from the front), however it must have been very slow for this to happen. He said this kind of damage is not usually caused from putting something in - the top of the equipment doesn't appear to have anything on top of it jutting out and the direction is wrong. Whatever it was, started almost halfway down the wood then went downwards, thus more damage at the bottom and he said he would guess the foot is circular by looking at the damage at the bottom of that shelf. He said that the vertical mark would be opposite (damage in the middle going up) if it was someone putting something in.

The damage on the corners on the front of the shelves he could only guess about without knowing the story. He said whatever caused it was rough and very likely not the equipment in the pictures. This is some kind of damage from back and forth grinding and asked if they had any kids.

I told him of the story and he agrees that the equipment may have caused the vertical scratch, however the wood scrapes on the corners was not from anything in the picture that he could see. He said someone would have to really grind away to cause that much damage and that he was pretty sure if someone saw another person doing this they would have stopped them then called a someone (he jokingly said lawyer) immediately. Also he asked me about the wood chips from it and I told him I asked the same thing and didn't get an answer.

Take it for what its worth.

Btw - I am not on anyone's side on this, just posting what I and my step-father noticed.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts