Reader App for iOS cutting off posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they don't want to support the branded app then I see no reason you should support them. Safari works more like your using a pc making it the better choice.
Hmmmm. Maybe when my 6+ arrives, I'll try that approach again.

Please don't take away the app!! I love having the app on both my Note 3 and iPad Air 2. Hopefully this issue gets fixed soon.

Interesting timing Neutron,

I just got this email from them as I was reading your message. :)

Hi Scott,
Thanks for your enquiry with regard to your screen missing portions on iPhone 6 and 6+ products.

Please now "Request another Binary" from the server and try again. You will need to update your apps in the stores.The engineers have implemented a fix over the weekend; This issue should now be resolved.

Thanks!
Mike

Unfortunately its still going to take Apple 6+ days to approve the app once uploaded. :(

Nice!!

Note that this issue also happened on the iPad Air 2 which didn't have a different screen size than it's predecessors like the iPhones did. Not sure what the issue was there.

Thank you for getting this fixed for us!

Android apps are released with no checks by Google. While iOS apps are each tested by Apple before being released. The app was submitted to Apple and now we wait for them, which can be 7 days or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts