Realigning dish:

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

michael havens

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 29, 2008
I went to a house today to realign a dish. It was for dish network. The satellite was the 61.5 so I realigned it quite easily but it still didn't work. I went to the test screen and it didn't test right. The first time it said testing # of 50. I replaced a fitting and it said testing # of 38. And after the test nothing worked. What do you think is wrong?

What do you think is wrong?

The main thing that is wrong at this point, is that you posted to the Operations forum. The forum is CLEARLY marked that this area is for questions and comments on the operation of the BBS itself!

I am confident that this will soon be moved either to the Dishnetwork Technical forum, or the installer's forum very soon.

Sorry if this is terse, but this happens several times per week and gets frustrating.

Are you getting voltage at the LNB?

Is this a DP system or legacy?

Did you try a different receiver?

Did you try a test wire between the satellite dish and the receiver to bypass the current wiring?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts