"Reality TV is no longer available"

Beachbum

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
PBCH, FL
They took away my Reality TV! I was going to watch some LAPD beat downs....but NOOOO. Why did they take this away? Is something going to replace it? :eek:

news to me i liked this network a couple months back they showed a show Mounties real stories of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police very similar to cops just better cause the rcmp did the busting great show
its a shame to see reality tv go down although its news to me as i havent tuned in for last 60 days

I never watch "Reality" tv. Not "The Real World", not "Survivor", not even "Trading Spaces". OK, a little bit of "Cops" sometimes, when they're picking on rednecks, and not Mexicans. No loss to me.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Look for FOX's Reality network soon in its place.
shoot i was hoping they both could exist, but i guess fox reality maybe was waiting for reality tv's contract to run out justa guess by me i have no idea
cause i thought fox reality was gonna launch in late Aug.

About time, I can't believe they even added this garbage to begin with, it's as bad as that "America's Preview Channel". They can change the name all they want, it's still a shopping channel. I'll unblock channel 190 from my guide in case they replace this channel with something worthwhile.

juan said:
Fox reality is

Looking at their website, at least they seem to have more variety. I mean before I blocked Reality TV from my guide all that was ever on was "Arrest and Trial". Someone had to have been paying Dish $ to carry that crap.

reruns of FOX Reality Network shows cant be that much better..now if they added some of those australian reality shows(murdochs australian network) .. we might be in business

It's reality tv, you know the reality tv that replaced the original reality tv's showes with scripted reality tv shows that keep bringing back guests from past reality shows just like mtv's real world and road rules does. Best reality tv show will always be cops, bad boys bad boys watcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when they come for you.

So are they going to replace this channel or what? Even though it was as worthless as shopping channels, it's still part of the channel count of AT180 and I want a replacement. BET Jazz or Trio would be nice

jrbdmb said:
Too bad they didn't drop G4 while they were at it ...

No I say leave G4 I love that channel I'm a gamer.Also to the other post that mentioned the dish music on 190 it's no longer there.190 doesn't exist anymore it's also been removed from the guide.I didn't know about the Fox Reality channel I'm glad their putting it on.I was wondering what would replace the other one.

My friend told me *D took it off before *E pulled the plug on them. I wonder why? Same thing Trio, *D took it off then *E pulled Trio later on.

*D never had the Reality Channel that disappeared from *E. And *E never had Trio so they couldn't pull the plug on that one. Your friend was wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)