Reality TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It's been on for several weeks now so the little hackers can enjoy it .

I'm at work and can not check to see if 190 is on my guide :(

Yea, I stopped hacking about 10 years ago after a long stint in the joint. The CIA was not very happy with me. :rolleyes: Now I just like to do things legally. I'm at work also and I am ready to go!!!!

bryan92 said:
Yea, I stopped hacking about 10 years ago after a long stint in the joint. The CIA was not very happy with me. :rolleyes: Now I just like to do things legally. I'm at work also and I am ready to go!!!!

Some serious Statesboro Blues there!

5:25 central I have 190 REALITY TV "Power of Attorney" with only an hours worth of programming information.

The hour limit will go away if you force a program guide download. Load the guide and go into the future until the guide loads.

(The current hour shows because that is in the now and next stream used for the browse function.)

JL

justalurker said:
The hour limit will go away if you force a program guide download. Load the guide and go into the future until the guide loads.

(The current hour shows because that is in the now and next stream used for the browse function.)

JL

Does that take care of the "No info available" problem?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts