Really need full time hd RSN's

Called root sports Pittsburgh this afternoon and they're response was all the programing from them is in HD. And also they had more then a few calls from dish customers today and that they will be in contact with dish about Friday's pens game not being in hd and first 45min of Saturday's pirate game not being in hd. They also informed me that dish has lied to root sports many times which doesn't surprise me. Now I do realize dish dont carry 7-24 RSN in hd which I have accepted but when they don't carry pens games in hd that is totally unacceptable in the year 2013 or any sporting event. I've been a dish customer for 17 years this past March the end of that may be coming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using SatelliteGuys

Nice work. :) That also proves that dish was clearly lying to everyone, but we already knew that.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I have NY RSN's, so when Dish did away with all of them, the only choice was to go with D*. If you frequent these forums, it is pretty well known that if you enjoy sports, Dish is not a good choice.

I enjoy sports and Dish covers it pretty good for me. Yes, if you want Sunday ticket or mlb package then yes that can be a problem. Though I can see for those in New York that won't work. And for the Pittsburgh fans I can see it being a bummer that pens games are not in HD. I won't attempt to break down why one rsn and dish have pretty much all games in HD ( I can't remember the last time a pistons or wings game was not in HD and the last Tigers game not in HD was a rain out game last year

Though at the same time though I can see the frustration one may have if there game was not shown in HD

Dish is strange. NESN has virtually every game (MLB, NHL, and NCAA) in HD. That's regardless of when they are on. Now time for me to troll about sports once, Hey Chaz it doesn't matter because Penguins Suck! At least your pretty boy Crosby does. He will never be Gretzky. So how about the rest of the team stop trying to spoon feed him success. He's good, but not the face of the league like that useless commissioner tries to make him out to be. GO BRUINS!

Dish is strange. NESN has virtually every game (MLB, NHL, and NCAA) in HD. That's regardless of when they are on. Now time for me to troll about sports once, Hey Chaz it doesn't matter because Penguins Suck! At least your pretty boy Crosby does. He will never be Gretzky. So how about the rest of the team stop trying to spoon feed him success. He's good, but not the face of the league like that useless commissioner tries to make him out to be. GO BRUINS!

Listen here fat man...lol :) I'm kidding, that just made me laugh. Don't be too bitter, you guys picked up jags and he ain't no slouch.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

As a DirecTV sub, please forgive my ignorance, but why are so many RSNs on Dish not in full time HD? Is it a bandwidth issue or something else? Almost all RSNs on D* are in HD full time.

I would expect things to improve soon since the NBA reg. season is over and the NHL reg. season is nearly over too. They should have a lot less conflicts after that.

As a DirecTV sub, please forgive my ignorance, but why are so many RSNs on Dish not in full time HD? Is it a bandwidth issue or something else? Almost all RSNs on D* are in HD full time.

Dish has no RSN's that are in HD 24/7. They set aside a transponder or two for all the RSN's in HD. They're game time only. They shuffle them around depending on the day. So on a day when you had the NBA, NHL and MLB teams in your city all playing (and at the same time) bandwidth is very limited then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts