reaper reruns

icstephen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 4, 2005
Canton, Oh
Last nights reaper was a rerun although tv guide showed it as new (different show listed) does anyone know if they have run out of new shows due to strike(what I suspect). I guess we are getting closser to that time reruns and reality shows....a harty sarchastic YAY!!!

yeah, i saw that too. i do love the show, along with " CHUCK" are my fav new shows of the season. preveiws for next week were for a new one. lets hope that is the case.

yea maybe somone spilled coke on the tape...oh wait thats the wrong decade :D , yea but seriously reaper is definatly on my buy list...I still watched the rerun and enjoyed it which is saying allot for this season shows in general...we have all but stopped watching csi miami

Chuck and Reaper are also my two favorite new shows of the season. I like Chuck more than Reaper though. Reaper has a guy from "Grounded for Life" on the show.

thanks I will do that, I have decided that with all the reruns and alot of old shows that I have watched for years starting to get booring that we are watching new stuff. I just sarted watching the sopranos and I guess I really was missing somthing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)