rebate procedure?

TIKT B8

Original poster
Feb 25, 2007
I just upgraded to a 722 at the end of January and received the $100 rebate and 6 months of free HD. I need to mail the rebate form in but do i send the january bill or do i wait until i receive my february bill. I am almost positive that i have to send my february bill but i want to make sure. Thanks for any info.

You need to wait until your bill reflects the hd programming so they can verify that you have the hd receiver and subscribe to the hd package so wait until you receive the first bill that reflects the charge for hd and then send in copies of the front and the back of your bill with the rebate form and the address is on the rebate form.:wave

Having proof of delivery from the post office helped me. After months of them saying they had no record of receiving my forms. I sent them a copy of a post office e-mail confirming delivery and all of a sudden they found the problem.

BTW, patience and good anger management skills will also help!

Dish has decided to scrap the rebate idea... if you got the rebate form.. dont bother sending it in.. i mean it will still work.. but just call any agent. Ask them tosummit the"fullfilment form for the rebate/ If you get a phillipine agent... they dont know jack.(some rarely do) try to get someone from the tech department, they can do it.

I sent in my rebate form with the first (partial) month of service on it - they had better accept that! I sent it a week ago and hasn't shown up yet in the web-rebates.com database. Keeping my fingers crossed...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)