Receiver Activations Down

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mike_H

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Twin Cities, MN
Just spent 40 minutes on the phone between Texas and the Tech call center (not in Texas) trying to get the vip622 activated that Dish sent me to swap out the 622 that they said was bad.

Texas figured out their system was messed up right away. Techs played with it more. They said the receiver I just got from them via UPS was showing up with the same smart card ID as a card i have in a deactivated receiver sitting on a shelf in my closet. I think their database got damaged.

They said it might be working by tomorrow.

Try this phone #
1-888-333-3474;)

(Dish asked we remove that number) :)
thanks scott.... yeah, don't post that number... i dont want to sit on hold any longer than needed when trying to do my job. besides, if a customer listens to the prompts and actually hits the one that says "If you are a customer press...." then they get transfered back to the regular number anyway.

Try this phone #
1-888-333-3474;)

(Dish asked we remove that number) :)

Thats the wrong number anyway, I take it when Scott edited it, he made that the wrong number on purpose.:rolleyes:

Wasn't working this morning. Will be calling them if it's not working by 3pm. I asked the tech if I'd need to keep calling and trying. He said no he'll take care of getting it going, but even then I was thinking...yes, I'll have to call back.

Exactly... Call when it still isn't working at 3pm. They don't know what I'm talking about. Only a couple notes that I called but not what the issue was. Idiots.

They activate the receiver, and it starts working.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts