Receiver Broken

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Get it from a third party or Get it From Dish

• Third Party

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Dish

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

hemir

Original poster
Apr 5, 2007
Broken Receiver

Hi,mmm, I had a little accident and I broke my dish Pro 301 receiver:(,mmm I don't know what to do:(, Should I buy other receiver from any other person, then insert my smart card in it or, how much would it be if I contact DishNetwork and get it from them, if your advice is to buy one receiver from any other person, is my smart card going to work in any other receiver, or what do I have to do in order to put it to work... Any help would be very much appreciated..:confused:

Last edited:
First of :welcome to SatelliteGuys.

Second your smart card will not work in another receiver. Dishnet ties each card to each receiver as it comes out of the factory. If you get another receiver make sure it comes with its on smart card. I recommend third party. However get the receiver and smart card number and call dish do make sure it is clear before you buy it. However if you get one from dish it will have a warrenty. But it is normally cheaper by other means.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)