Receiver Credits

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
Any one else having problems with Dish giving out the Receiver Credits? They had to problem giving me 1 of 6, and 2 of 6 but since April and May I've had to call in to get it. After they look into my account they in fact know I should have it and give it to me with no problem but each time they said it will be fixed and it's not.

Any one else having problems with Dish giving out the Receiver Credits? They had to problem giving me 1 of 6, and 2 of 6 but since April and May I've had to call in to get it. After they look into my account they in fact know I should have it and give it to me with no problem but each time they said it will be fixed and it's not.
Same here, BUT, on my bills they have shown a programming credit of $5.00. They admit it's confusing, but it's there.

Funny you bring this up...I have received 4 of 6 of my $6.00 loyalty credits, but only received 1 of my 6 $10 receiver credits. Submitted a biliing credit request through chat over a month ago for the missing ones and have not seen anything yet (and probably don't expect to), I'm sure I will have to call again...typical *E assclown billing practices...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)