receiver help

gcdodge

Original poster
Dec 19, 2006
I have a super dish that receives 105, 119, 110 but since the change over i no longer get 105 i have 2 311 receivers and 1 works fine no matter where i put it the other 1 was one 1 day when we had a storm go through since then it has not locked on to 119 but would lock onto 110 so i thought the receiver was bad i was planning on updated them both to hd receivers after the 1st of the year but mean while my parent left dish network and gave me thier 311 i hooked it up last night in same place as faulty 1 and it locked on 110 & 119 no problem so i unhooked that 1 hooked mine back up & now it wont lock onto 110 but lockes onto 119 says i have a bad dp34 switch but if that was the case whay do other receiver work in that location and all other locations if the receiver is bad what do i need to do put my parents on my account and get the broken 1 off my account. Thanks for the help

You have confirmed that the 311 was affected by the storm so the rest of your answer is call 800-333-3474 and they will take care of removing the bad receiver and addind your parents old receiver to your account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)