Status
Not open for further replies.

RandallA

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 13, 2004
San Francisco Bay Area
When I click on one of the "Recent Threads", it takes me to the first post. Is there any way to customize it so it will take me to the last post?

For example, webbydude's Song Name thread is like a "million pages" :D but I just want to go to the last post.

I will see what I can do. (it will probably be tommorow and if for some reason I forget please prod me with a PM) :)

On threads that exceed a certain number, like on the Song Name thread, where it has the page numbers 1,2,3 etc. after the numbers, it says 'Last Page' which is clickable, and that takes you to the last page, after that you can click on "Goto first new post", but that won't always be the last post.

damaged said:
On threads that exceed a certain number, like on the Song Name thread, where it has the page numbers 1,2,3 etc. after the numbers, it says 'Last Page' which is clickable, and that takes you to the last page, after that you can click on "Goto first new post", but that won't always be the last post.

Yeah, I know but that's one more click "Last Page". ;)

This is a newer version. The old one would stop working after awhile in IE however now this version runs all day for me.

I may be missing something here, but if you click on the > arrow next to the last poster name on the thread index, it will take you to the last post.

Attachments

• post.GIF
    post.GIF
    3 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)