Recommend any Mystery or Suspense Shows!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

vcr1980

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 4, 2018
Do you recommend any good series on TV that feature mystery or suspense?

Last edited:
Yep depends on your access to programming. OTA/Cable/Sat/ Netflix, Amazon, Acorn, BritBox etc.

That I can think of, I've enjoyed Murdoch Mysteries, Foyles War, Father Brown, Frankie Drake Mysteries, Miss Fishers Murder Mysteries, Maigret, Poirot, Sherlock and the older Sherlock Holmes (with Jeremy Brett) and The Doctor Blake Mysteries.

Reactions: wormil
I'd vote for the classic mystery series Columbo, still on Sunday nights at MeTV

I loved those classic mystery tv shows from the classic NBC Mystery Movie slot, McCloud, McMillan and Wife, Quincy later on, etc.

Reactions: DWS44 and teachsac
I was mad when NF dropped Columbo. I'd go back and watch one every now and then. I'll still watch it on METV, but they repeat seasons a lot from 8 on. I think Lifetime or We, or one of those types of channels has the earlier seasons.

I was mad when NF dropped Columbo. I'd go back and watch one every now and then. I'll still watch it on METV, but they repeat seasons a lot from 8 on. I think Lifetime or We, or one of those types of channels has the earlier seasons.

Columbo is on Hallmark Movies and Mysteries along with Hart to Hart and Murder She Wrote.

I was checking Hallmark's Movies and Mysteries schedule, and I found that some of the early Columbo episodes are scheduled for early morning this weekend.

They also air Columbo weekdays early morning, but the names of those episodes didn't sound like the early episodes (I may be wrong though).

That channel as osu mentioned, also airs Matlock, Murder She Wrote (with a Monday Marathon), and also Monk, which IMHO are good family friendly mystery tv shows.

I'm a great Columbo fan and I own the complete series dvd pack, that tells you, I highly recommend it as a classic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)