Record entire event???

zer0cool

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 30, 2009
Arlington, TX
Walked into the theater room last night to see "Happy Town" had been on for a couple of minutes, so I decided to record it on the 922.
On my 722k (and 622, etc.), I've always had the option to "record entire event", providing the tuner has been on that channel from the beginning. I assumed this would be the case with the 922. however, the only option I could see was "record this" or "record series" (or similar wording to that effect).
I've been fairly pleased with the 922 so far, but this is a real letdown for me (unless I'm just dumb and couldn't find the correct option).

Use the fast rewind button to rewind back to the beginning of the show, then press the Pause button. With the show paused at the beginning, press the Record button. Then select either View Live TV or Play. This procedure works on every DVR that I have tried, but I have never tried it on a 922.

I assume Tony's method would have worked on the 922 as well, but once I pushed the record button, I was unable to rewind to the beginning of the program. (I didn't know I wouldn't have the "record entire event" option at that point). Once I hit Stop to stop the recording, I was unable to back up beyond that point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts