Record more than 2 shows at once with Wally?

They charge the same fee whether you own it or not. If you go that route insist on a Hopper 3. That will require some additional equipment though.
I’ve previously had a hopper 3 hooked up. If I buy a hopper with sling(I think it’s the original hopper) will that work with that setup? Also how many shows can I record with that original hopper? And will dish send me a smart card?

I’ve previously had a hopper 3 hooked up. If I buy a hopper with sling(I think it’s the original hopper) will that work with that setup? Also how many shows can I record with that original hopper? And will dish send me a smart card?
Hopper with Sling or Hopper 2000 (the original Hopper) will record 3 shows. It has 3 tuners so you can watch a live channel and record 2 or watch a recording and record 3. You don’t need a smart card, it’s built in. If you had an H3 already why not just go back to that? The H2000 is really slow.

Hopper with Sling or Hopper 2000 (the original Hopper) will record 3 shows. It has 3 tuners so you can watch a live channel and record 2 or watch a recording and record 3. You don’t need a smart card, it’s built in. If you had an H3 already why not just go back to that? The H2000 is really slow.
Because I don’t have active service at my address anymore. My mom is the one with the service at her residence (it’s still in my name though) she had 3 Wallys and wasn’t using one of them so I brought it to my place and hooked it up here. I would be buying the receiver out right.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Because I don’t have active service at my address anymore. My mom is the one with the service at her residence (it’s still in my name though) she had 3 Wallys and wasn’t using one of them so I brought it to my place and hooked it up here. I would be buying the receiver out right.
So are you saying that you will be sharing your mother’s account? If so our discussion is now over.

So are you saying that you will be sharing your mother’s account? If so our discussion is now over.
Let me be more clear since it was confusing. Me and my mom both live at the same address, she lives in the main house and I live in the guest house which is separate but at the same place. I previously had satellite service (that was separate from the main house)