Record times are off

nyijedi

Original poster
Mar 11, 2005
I purchased timetrax about a year ago to record the Opie and Anthony show, but stopped using it in favor of an open source program (PCRCommander)that seemed to work better. I'm now having problems w/ PCRCommander and I'm back to using timetrax.

The new version has many improvements over the last version I used, but I'm STILL having a major problem. All that I want to do is record the Opie and Anthony show from 7-11 and now the Ron and Fez show from 11-2. When I record O&A, I have it set for 4 hours, but it ALWAYS records over 5 hours of content.

I've also tested recording 1 minute of the show, and it comes out to be over 3 minutes of content.

Does anyone know how I can have TT ACTUALLY record 4 hours of content when I choose 4 hours? Thanks for the help.

Hoping to not cause too much agravation. I would just double check the convoluded and awkward scheduler - so that it really states the times you want recorded and stopped. I noticed that sometimes when adjusting it, if you do not change the set up the total hours recorded it can sometime add or subtract an hour.

Just wondering if this might be causing the issue. I noticed that the scheduler tneds to 'stick' a lot when scrolling thru for times and even channels.

Hope someone else has an answer....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)