Recording issue...

kennya

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 8, 2007
McAlester, OK
I have a hopper w/sling and three Joey's. At some point a few months back, everyonce in awhile if I am recording a program, watching another and then another program is scheduled to start, my hopper asks me if I want to allow it to record. I click yes and then when it starts recording, my hopper will change to that program. I have to hit recall to go back to what I was watching. The program continues to record, but that process is annoying. Not sure why it started to do this as it hasn't always done it. Anyone with an idea or e periwnce with this problem? None of the Joel's are powered on when this happens either.

That has happened several times to me too. Usually it's when something is already recording and the next recording is right after it on the same channel. Like when there are 2 new episodes recording one after another on the same channel.

I used to think that happened only if the tuners were all being used. Not true. It is annoying.

It happened Last week when Pawn Stars was on my timer, so the latest update did not fix it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)