Recording same show

Sean Jones

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 21, 2011
Minnesota, United States
Hello-

We were having a storm and rain go through around 6pm. Signal was lost. I have a series recording on a Fox channel at 6:30. Since the storm was ongoing, I set up a manual recording on the ota channel. It showed the white arrow in the guide. When I went later to play it, it didn't record the ota one, only the original since it was a duplicate. Why will it not, or is not smart enough, to allow both recordings? Hopper 3.

You will have to manually go back into the timer that you just created in the guide and hit RESTORE. This is the only way I know that you can do it. Otherwise the hopper will think that you are creating two timers for the same show, which you are , and it will only record one or the other.

You will have to manually go back into the timer that you just created in the guide and hit RESTORE. This is the only way I know that you can do it. Otherwise the hopper will think that you are creating two timers for the same show, which you are , and it will only record one or the other.

Which OP should end figured out when he saw right arrow instead of red.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)