Recording Shows from Internet

bkushner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2005
Audubon, NJ
Is Dish ever going to get their remote scheduling working? I've been using directs internet site to program my unit for over a year and now Direct just released an Iphone app for recording shows. Come on Dish.

Beta? Well guess I'm not a chosen one. Funny thing is, I picked a name on a software update about a year ago. Seems awful long to implement stuff. I'm guess Charlie would rather sell you a slingbox.

Beta? Well guess I'm not a chosen one. Funny thing is, I picked a name on a software update about a year ago. Seems awful long to implement stuff. I'm guess Charlie would rather sell you a slingbox.

reapply for beta,everyone i know has gotten accepted almost right away in the last 2 months,i have been using this almost all year now,heck, i even forgot it was still in beta,it works so nice

I signed up and in less than 5 minutes was controlling my 622 via the web. Very slick interface, fast, very well done.

I signed up last night too. Took about 15 "Try Again's" to get the authorization ID from my 722. Very slick. Only problem I'm having is the connection keeps timing out on the receiver and needs to be reset before I can logon via the web. Not sure what's going on there.

Hey... I really appreciate this. I tried to do something like this when we first got the 722 and couldn't because I pay for dish through snet/sbc/att. I never thought of it again until just now and it worked like a charm.

Very nice.

Woot.

Yeah, thanks. I've been waiting for the live launch of this service, not realizing that the beta program was still in place. Very nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)