Recording The Last Templar

EricBskiVT

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 25, 2007
We have been unable to schedule the recording of part 2 of The Last Templar on NBC for Monday night. The VIP622 says the event is already on the DVR, but it is part 1 on the DVR. Anyone else have this problem or a solution? We finally did a manual timer starting 2 minutes earlier so it thought it is recording a different program.

We have been unable to schedule the recording of part 2 of The Last Templar on NBC for Monday night. The VIP622 says the event is already on the DVR, but it is part 1 on the DVR. Anyone else have this problem or a solution? We finally did a manual timer starting 2 minutes earlier so it thought it is recording a different program.

I told it to restore the timer.

I'm watching part 1 now, and how bad it is I might have to skip part 2. I did restore it originally, because it was a duplicate event, but this is bad even for a TV movie.

I recorded both parts but haven't watched yet. I figured I'd give it half an hour or so, and if it sucks I'll dump it. How bad are we talking?

I'm with cpdretired; 20 minutes was too much. I think the timer was trying to tell us something. It knew it was junk.

Agreed, they managed to take a decent book and trash it. I don't know how NBC stays in business.

They are attempting a comeback by moving Leno's 1995 joke rotation to 10:00 Eastern. You know, when they had shows like Friends and Seinfeld and ER that people actually watched. Maybe they'll revisit ALF and Blossom.

They are attempting a comeback by moving Leno's 1995 joke rotation to 10:00 Eastern. You know, when they had shows like Friends and Seinfeld and ER that people actually watched. Maybe they'll revisit ALF and Blossom.

ALF and Blossom might be an improvement over some of the stuff they air. This reality TV phase has about ruined the big nets for me. It demonstrates their lack of creativity.

They tried with Knight Rider, it didn't work. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)