Red Sox Game on NESN not in HD

Yep the game is on on Dish, and in the schedule. It was namely that the 2nd game of the double header wasn't scheduled until last minute, so for whatever reason it wasn't in the schedule with Dish.

One way or another they've gotta fix this problem. Seeing as NESN serves something like 6 or 7 states, making it a 24/7 channel would make sense. CSNNE on the other hand isn't really worthy of 24/7.

Yep the game is on on Dish, and in the schedule.
:up

Watching the same game on FSN Wisconsin and NESN, NESN's PQ is a lot better than FSN Wisconsin's PQ.

ETA: As I am typing this, Braun hits a HR. I hope I did not jinx anything for you? (Actually I am a NL guy, so I will be pulling for the Brewcrew).

NESN HD was painful to watch on Comcast Southern Maine last time I saw it, but it looks great on Dish.

I'm just waiting for the Pit/Phi hockey game to come on. Hoping that we'll see Detroit vs Pittsburgh for the final. Lets Go Wings!

I like the new center field straight-on camera angle they are using, but today it was tough to watch because of the shaking. This is the first time I've seen that shaking and I hope they get it resolved soon (not E* soon)!!

This really can't be the case because when they do show the sox feed on the HD channel they always turn it off EXACTLY when the game ends. Since there's no way this could be scheduled in advance, there must be someone sitting somewhere that toggles a switch when the game ends.

Sorry about that guys...Abdullah called out sick that day.:D

Yep the game is on on Dish, and in the schedule. It was namely that the 2nd game of the double header wasn't scheduled until last minute, so for whatever reason it wasn't in the schedule with Dish.

One way or another they've gotta fix this problem. Seeing as NESN serves something like 6 or 7 states, making it a 24/7 channel would make sense. CSNNE on the other hand isn't really worthy of 24/7.
CSNNE is a waste of bandwidth, haven,t seen anything on the hd channel at all, since they activated it

CSNNE is a waste of bandwidth, haven,t seen anything on the hd channel at all, since they activated it

Celtics games. Unfortunately we're already in the playoffs, which means it's largely irrelevant until next season.

I don't think there's really anything else in there besides that.

It can't really be a 'waste of bandwidth' for the HD channel since it doesn't have any content unless the Celtics games are on... It just shows that bumper the rest of the time.

I just called and spoke to a CSR and he said they are "aware of the problem". They will try to get the update entered before game time. We'll see....

Well, fortunately last night's game was in the schedule. I would have been angry had that game not been recording by my keyword-based timer...

It's in the guide now, but can anyone actually set a timer for it? I've got 2 622's and neither one will let me select it. When you hit select, nothing happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts